Saturday, November 10, 2007

Picture? Perfect!

Some time ago I wrote about this. You'd think I'd have learnt from that experience.
Apparently not.

Today I was making sure I had all the documentation ready for something I need to do on Monday. I did. Plus 1 copy.

Till it came to the last item on the list -


(WIP = No clue where I can find those)

As organised as I am with all my important documents, I just can't seem to keep track of my passport photographs.

I looked at my husband, "Houston..."

"We have a problem?"

"Err, yeah...it looks like..."

"Did we forget anything?"

Luckily just then I saw something on the list that made me smile.

"Actually, I need to get new photos taken - apparently the mouth has to be closed. So I can't use the ones I have - I'm smiling in them. So maybe we can just stop by Walgreens tomorrow?" (Whew! That was close)

"Sure. That should be ok"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.