Thursday, November 01, 2007

Somebody tell me when it's over

Imagine being buckled into your seat on a ride at an amusement park. The I-can-feel-my-stomach-near-my throat feeling right before the ride starts.
The I-can’t-feel-my-knees feeling you get when you’re in love.
The what-if-I-mess-this-up that goes through your mind on your first day at work/school/{insert other social situation here}
The excitement when you get the keys to a new car or a new place to live in.

Now imagine all these feelings happening at the same time. That is what I’m going through right now.

I signed up for Nablopomo 2007 in a moment of weakness and now I’m freaking out. I have to sit down and breathe deeply and tell myself I can do this.

Here’s the game plan:
1) Transform all my Drafts into actual posts
2) Look for all the memes I can find
3) Keep my fingers crossed that exciting things happen to me so I can write about them

Anyone who can help with 2 and 3 above – you know where to find me. I’ll be right here chewing my nails wondering what I was thinking (not!) when I signed up for this.

1 comment:

Still Searching said...

I'm very happy that this will atleast get you to post!! I think its a great idea!