Thursday, September 07, 2006

What I did at work today

I am thinking about how nice a hug would feel right now
I said I would not be such a cry baby (just like I said I would watch my weight I guess)
I am crazy
I want to travel, learn more languages, meditate on my belly-button (big picture) fit into size 4 jeans (small picture – actually big if you look at “it” from a different angle)
I wish I were more organised
I love the sound of my husband’s voice
I cry for no reason and for everything
I hear imaginary people talk about me
I wonder what would happen if I tried to disappear? Would I succeed? Would they find me?
I regret all the times I mope and think "what if?"
I confuse myself constantly – am I or am I not? Do I or do I not? Can I or can I not?
I dance very very badly (ask Anahat)
I sing off-key,out of tune and all the time
I am not always spaced-out – there are times when I have brilliant flashes of inspiration and sometimes surprise myself even
I write better when I’m angry / hurt / sad
I need to get a new look

4 comments:

Still Searching said...

I like the way this post says so much about u! :-))

P said...

{} - There you go :)

aRbit said...

awww...thank you :)

Raj said...

:) this is so you :)